November 15, 2021 - March 11, 2022
Location: Pittsford Wrestling Room (Sutherland HS)
Eligibility: Boys and Girls Grades K-6. No experience necessary.
Groupings: Athletes will be grouped by age, size, and ability level.
When: Mondays & Wednesday ------- Friday is a bonus day (conditioning, agility and kinesthetics)
Practice Dates and Cost:
- Session 1: November 15- March 11: $ 200
Time: 6:00 -7:30 pm
Includes a T-shirt
********************You are required to register with NYWAY Before you register for Club********************
Pease register sanctioned club as PITTSFORD JUNIOR PANTHERS WRESTLING CLUB and region section as WESTERN
INSERT ID BELOW
What to Bring: Indoor -only sneakers, t-shirt and shorts Wrestling shoes and headgear are recommended, but not necessary.
Pittsford Junior Panther Youth Wrestling Staff
Head Varsity Coach- Keith Pittinaro
Head Youth Coach- Justin Lynn
Head Instructor- Steve Sawall
Youth Assistant Coach- Chris Rutledge
Youth Assistant Coach- Adam Buckholtz
As well as our exemplary Varsity and JV Wrestling Student/Athletes
Please note that in order to register, you must have registered prior with NYWAY. You will need your NYWAY ID to sign up below. If you have yet to sign up with NYWAY, you can do so here.
- Introduce and develop the proven basic techniques translatable to wrestling at the highest levels. Coaching presented by accomplished and experienced coaches who will be assisted by Pittsford coaching staff and their exemplary High School athletes
- Encourage self-confidence and a positive attitude towards the sport of wrestling.
- Stress the importance of sportsmanship, integrity and teamwork.
- Promote fun in a physical setting while focusing on learning.
- Coaches will provide information at registration regarding where and how to get headgear and wrestling shoes.
Go to pittsfordwrestling.com and click on Youth for further details.