November 13, 2023 - March 8, 2024
Location: Pittsford Wrestling Room (Sutherland HS)
Eligibility: Boys and Girls Grades K-6. No experience necessary.
Groupings: Athletes will be grouped by age, size, and ability level.
When: Monday and Wednesday
GRYWL Dual matches start in January
All wrestlers will have an opportunity to wrestle on the GRYWL team or compete in exhibition
Wrestlers under 3rd grade must pass a skill set evaluation before competing on the dual match team
Practice Dates and Cost:
- Session 1: November 13- March 8: $ 100
Time: K-6th (6:00-7:30 PM) Monday & Wednesday arrive @ 5:45 (1st Wk immersion will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:00-7:30pm)
********************You are required to register with NYWAY Before you register for Club********************
Pease register sanctioned club as PITTSFORD JUNIOR PANTHERS WRESTLING CLUB and region section as WESTERN
INSERT ID BELOW
What to Bring: Indoor -only sneakers, t-shirt and shorts Wrestling shoes and headgear are recommended, but not necessary.
Pittsford Junior Panther Youth Wrestling Staff
Head Varsity Coach- Keith Pittinaro
Head Youth Coach- Adam Buckholtz
Head Instructor- Steve Sawall
Youth Assistant Coaches-Chris Sekulla, Hadi Satarri, Clayton Green, John Zajac
Assistant Youth Coach K-2nd and GRAWL Representative- Justin Lynn
As well as our exemplary Varsity and JV Wrestling Student/Athletes
Please note that in order to register, you must have registered prior with NYWAY. You will need your NYWAY ID to sign up below. If you have yet to sign up with NYWAY, you can do so here.
- Introduce and develop the proven basic techniques translatable to wrestling at the highest levels. Coaching presented by accomplished and experienced coaches who will be assisted by Pittsford coaching staff and their exemplary High School athletes
- Encourage self-confidence and a positive attitude towards the sport of wrestling.
- Stress the importance of sportsmanship, integrity and teamwork.
- Promote fun in a physical setting while focusing on learning.
- Coaches will provide information at registration regarding where and how to get headgear and wrestling shoes.
Phone: 585 729-2933