November 6, 2018 - March 7, 2019
Location: Pittsford Wrestling Room (Sutherland HS)
Eligibility: Boys and Girls Grades K-6. No experience necessary.
Groupings: Athletes will be grouped by age, size, and ability level.
When: Tuesday and Thursday
Practice Dates and Cost:
- Session 1: November 6- December 20: $75
- Session 2: January 3- March 7: $125
Time: 6:00-7:30 pm
Includes a T-shirt and shorts and NYWAY Card
What to Bring: Indoor -only sneakers, t-shirt and shorts Wrestling shoes and headgear are recommended, but not necessary.
Pittsford Junior Panther Youth Wrestling Staff
Head Varsity Coach- Keith Pittinaro
Head Youth Coach- Justin Lynn
Youth Assistant Coach- Gabriel Gerby
Youth Assistant Coach- Oktay Kocaoglu
As well as our exemplary Varsity and JV Wrestling Student/Athletes
- Introduce and develop the proven basic techniques translatable to wrestling at the highest levels. Coaching presented by accomplished and experienced coaches who will be assisted by Pittsford coaching staff and their exemplary High School athletes
- Encourage self-confidence and a positive attitude towards the sport of wrestling.
- Stress the importance of sportsmanship, integrity and teamwork.
- Promote fun in a physical setting while focusing on learning.
- Coaches will provide information at registration regarding where and how to get headgear and wrestling shoes.
Go to pittsfordwrestling.com and click on Youth for further details.